- We handle the goods with care until transfer of ownership has taken place, after which it is the sole responsibility of the buyer to ensure their products are taken care of and no damages are made to the production.
- Any manufacturing defects must be informed within 12 hours of receiving the personalized items; after which we will not be held responsible for the product.
- Jewellery requires proper care and treatment for its longevity so that it can even be handed down as heirlooms to future generations without losing their shine and sparkle.
- Regular cleaning of Jewellery is essential to maintain shine and brilliance of jewellery's gemstones and metal. On wearing jewellery, it gets dirty as you use various skin and body care solutions such as soaps, lotions and even it becomes oily from your skin's natural oils. Even when you are not wearing them, they collect dust.
- You can clean your jewellery at home by your own by using a soft brush, water and soap or by using ready-made jeweler cleaners.
- You can also take the services of a professional jewelleer to keep jewellery clean.
- Jewellery should be stored individually in a soft cloth pouch or plastic zip-lock bags to ensure that a piece of jewellery or gemstone should not scratch other jewelry or gemstones. You should not wear jewellery while doing heavy work, housework or gardening as it can be scratched.
- You should avoid the situation where your jewellery comes in contact with chlorine bleach, hair spray or other chemicals because they can severely discolor and damage your jewellery as well as their settings.
- Piece of You offers lifetime FREE cleaning and polishing service by simply taking your personalized piece of you to any Pure Gold Jewellers and letting the experts taking care of it.